Region wise and Category wise SSC MTS Vacancy Details:
Multi Tasking Staff [MTS]
|Name of SSC Region||Category wise Posts Details|
|Unreserved Category (UR)||OBC Category||SC Category||ST Category||TOTAL|
|Central Region||173||85||32||35||325 posts|
|Eastern Region||302||212||62||58||634 posts|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||330||208||83||45||666 posts|
|Northern Region||1731||1071||179||205||3186 posts|
|North Eastern Region||98||67||36||25||226 posts|
|North Western Region||347||134||30||23||534 posts|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||297||151||52||36||536 posts|
|Southern Region||416||160||90||39||705 posts|
|Western Region||708||477||175||128||1488 posts|
|TOTAL||4402 posts||2565 posts||739 posts||594 posts||8300 POSTS|
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 yeas as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-1999). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH Candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- by using SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit and Debit Cards. No fee for All Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 31-12-2016 to 30-01-2017 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the deired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates: Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2016 Last Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2017 up to 05:00 PM. Date of Examination: 16, 30-04-2017 & 07-05-2017
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration, exam details, syllabus & other information click on the link given below….